To ensure a good relation, you must notify us of any modification of the provided information, such as change of address, email, phone number, etc as well as loss, substraction or unauthorized access. In any of theses situations or in order to clarify any doubt you may have, please feel free to contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org
IDENTITY AND CONTACT INFORMATION
BODEGAS Y VIÑEDOS ÁLVAREZ ALFARO, S.L. with address in LR-384, 26559 Aldeanueva de Ebro, La Rioja – España, is responsible for the treatment of your personal data, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations.
If you have any request about the treatment of your personal data, you can get in touch with us via:
Postal mail: LR-384, 26559 Aldeanueva de Ebro, La Rioja – España.
DATA WE WILL PROCESS
To offer you the best possible service we will need from you some personal data information such us complete name, address, email or phone number.
Some of these are mandatory for providing the service and in this case, they will be identified as such on the form. Your negative to provide this information will unable us to make the requested service effective.
- Sign-up for online shop: Full name, address and phone number.
- Shopping via web: means of payment, account number, card number details.
- Sign-up for Newsletter: email address
Periodically send Users, including by electronic means, commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events or news that may be of interest to them, if the User gives his consent by checking the appropriate checkbox, or, where appropriate, opposes or revokes his consent. You can consult our Cookies Policy at any time: https://bodegasalvarezalfaro.com/politica-de-cookies.
PURPOSES FOR THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA
BODEGAS ALVAREZ ALFARO believes the security and confidentiality of your personal data is a priority, and therefore we will keep you informed of the use we will give to them. The main finality for the treatment of your data is the sale and shipping of the products, based in your contractual relationship with BODEGAS ALVAREZ ALFARO. x
Based on the legitimate interest of BODEGAS ALVAREZ ALFARO , we will use your data for:
- One of the purposes for which BODEGAS ALVAREZ ALFARO treats the personal data provided by the Users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding products, services, promotions, offers, events or news relevant to the User.
- Stadistic studies to ensure our services for the user.
- Customer´s Profile to offer the services according to their needs.
- Offer our Customer Service.
With your consent we will use your data to:
- Manage the sign-up to our Web Site and Newletter.
- Contest, draws, etc.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE SHARED
BODEGAS ALVAREZ ALFARO will not share your personal data with any other company, unless legally obliged to do so.
Communication of your data to third parties due to the contractual relationship with BODEGAS ALVAREZ ALFARO:
- In case of placing an order with us, your data shall be communicated to the distribution company in order to deliver the products.
- Notary or third parties playing a part in managing contest, draws or promotions from BODEGAS ALVAREZ ALFARO in which the user may have decided to participate.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE KEPT
According to the object of use of your data, the time for the custody of your data may vary:
- For the user´s personal data, account management, customer support : 5 years after resignment.
- Contact details for commercial use will be treated until the user revokes the consent.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
BODEGAS ALVAREZ ALFARO has taken the appropriate measures to treat the User’s data at all times with absolute confidentiality and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
The user can revoke the provided consent, as well as use the rights to modificate, rectificate, oppose or limitate it, when these rights are applicable. The user can do so via:
- Postal mail to BODEGAS ALVAREZ ALFARO, in address: LR-384, 26559 Aldeanueva de Ebro, La Rioja – España.
- Email to: email@example.com
In your request you must show your client number and a copy of you ID card in any case.
Likewise, if the user consider that the data has been treated inappropriately, can contact the Agencia Española de Protección de Datos (C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid www.agpd.es).